Are you looking for a spacious guinea pig cage? Then this article is just for you. Here, we are going to review the living world guinea pig cage in details. This cage is suitable for your guinea pig as well as your hamster and rabbit. Your little animal will not feel cramped thanks to the unique construction of this model. If you are wondering how to choose the best guinea pig cages of 2019, this model is the one for you!
Composed of a plastic house, a hayrack, a feeder, and a drip-proof water bottle, this cage is well suited to the needs of your little animal. Besides, it is possible to install the separation grid to delimit the nesting area.
If you want to raise a male and a female at the same time, this will help. This model features a top and front door grille. It is also very practical when you have to clean the cage.
The design of this living world guinea cage integrates easily into your home, thanks to its color. The top is red-colored while the sidebars are white. Your pet will easily find a place in your home, in his cozy little corner.
The base and the grill are completely removable. This greatly facilitates its maintenance. It is very important to regularly clean your pet’s habitat for its health and well-being.
Ease of use
This cage has 8 easy to use clips which allow you to assemble it within minutes. No tools or maintenance person needed.
The dimension of this guinea pig cage is 46.9 x 22.8 x 24 inches. It is also available in X-size for larger pets. According to the living world deluxe habitat standard, it should be perfect for your pet.
- The living world deluxe habitat consists of a trough, a feeder, and a hay rack
- A separation grid can also be installed when needed
- To facilitate the exit of the animal, you have the front door.
- The complete removal of the top cage makes it easy to clean the interior
- Also, the product is large enough to allow your animal to move easily
- Includes a balcony and a hiding shade for the pet
- Can get living world cage replacement parts whenever you need
- Should be careful while petting a Chinchilla. Because they tend to eat the plastic of this cage
- This particular model is suited for a bit larger pets. Smaller animals are not safe in this one as their legs may get stuck<